Alpaca Artisan Fingerless Gloves Black And Brown
Alpaca Artisan Fingerless Gloves By The Alpaca Clothing Co.
These fabulous alpaca gloves are handmade in Peru by skilled artisans who carefully mix colour and pattern to create unique fun gloves. Crafted from a blend of alpaca, wool and acrylic, you’ll get warm and lightweight gloves that look and feel amazing.
• One Size
• 40% Alpaca, 50% Wool, 10% Acrylic
We offer the following information as a guide to our sizes. Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of this guide, some sizes do differ. If in doubt please contact us on 01768 891440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Alpaca Clothing, please bear in mind that it has a tendency to be slightly smaller than the label suggests. If in doubt we recommend you order one size larger than expected with the Alpaca Clothing
- Alpaca Ladies Knitwear Sizes
- Alpaca Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Brax Ladies Trouser & Jeans Sizes
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Cooper, Carlos, Cesar and Erik )
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Ernesto, Evans and Eurex)
- Women's Sizes
- Men's Sizes
- Men's Shirt Sizes
- The Alpaca Collection Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Spirit Of The Andes Sizes
- Children's Sizes
- Panama Hat Sizes
Please follow these instructions to keep this product in the best condition
Hand-wash in water that is cold to touch,using mild soap, Rinse thoroughly, roll in a dry towel to remove water,Dry flat, reshaping the garment, Allow drying naturally. Do not tumble dry, Store your garment folded flat.