Alpaca Teddy Bear White Small
Find a companion in one of our adorable alpaca teddy bears. The fur is not altered in any way so due to the natural colours and markings no two bears are alike giving each bear its own individual character making them very special. Perfect for any occasion, they make an ideal gift for both children and adults or why not give one a loving home yourself. Sure to become a collectible or an heirloom within a family for generations to come.
Although similar, each bear will vary to the image, please state if you have any specific requirements.
All alpaca fur used is from alpacas that have died naturally, no alpacas are harmed.
This is not a toy and is not suitable for under 3’s.
- You can gently brush the fur, we recommend using a baby’s hair brush.
- For a little freshen up or to lift any residue or spills, rub talcum powder in the fur and shaking it off.
- For a more thorough wash we recommend the use of a dry cleaners.
- Keep away from fire
- Synthetic stuffing
- Handmade In Peru
We offer the following information as a guide to our sizes. Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of this guide, some sizes do differ. If in doubt please contact us on 01768 891440 or email us at email@example.com
With the Alpaca Clothing, please bear in mind that it has a tendency to be slightly smaller than the label suggests. If in doubt we recommend you order one size larger than expected with the Alpaca Clothing
- Alpaca Ladies Knitwear Sizes
- Alpaca Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Brax Ladies Trouser & Jeans Sizes
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Cooper, Carlos, Cesar and Erik )
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Ernesto, Evans and Eurex)
- Women's Sizes
- Men's Sizes
- Men's Shirt Sizes
- The Alpaca Collection Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Spirit Of The Andes Sizes
- Children's Sizes
- Panama Hat Sizes
Please follow these instructions to keep this product in the best condition
Send to a specialist dry cleaner