Baby Alpaca Fur Hat Black
Women’s Black Alpaca Fur Hat By The Alpaca Clothing Co.
One of our most sought after accessories, the alpaca fur hat. This lavish hat is like no other, made from one of the most luxurious fibres in the world, alpaca is lightweight yet warm and silky soft yet hard wearing, so you can stay looking stylish for years to come. A deep fluffy brim adds glamour in an instant. All hats are fully lined in a silky feel polyester in a matching colour. It looks fantastic when combined with the matching black alpaca scarf.
• Due to the nature of the fur, shades and markings can vary so may not be identical to the image.
• All alpaca fur is used from alpacas that have died naturally, no alpacas are ever harmed or killed for their fur.
• All hats are similar in size but can vary due to being handmade. If you require specific measurements we will try to accommodate best we can.
• You can gently brush the fur, we recommend using a baby’s hair brush. For a little freshen up or to lift any residue or spills, rub talcum powder in the fur and shaking it off. For a more thorough wash we recommend the use of a dry cleaners.
• 100% Baby Alpaca Fur with 100% Polyester lining
We offer the following information as a guide to our sizes. Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of this guide, some sizes do differ. If in doubt please contact us on 01768 891440 or email us at email@example.com
With the Alpaca Clothing, please bear in mind that it has a tendency to be slightly smaller than the label suggests. If in doubt we recommend you order one size larger than expected with the Alpaca Clothing
- Alpaca Ladies Knitwear Sizes
- Alpaca Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Brax Ladies Trouser & Jeans Sizes
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Cooper, Carlos, Cesar and Erik )
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Ernesto, Evans and Eurex)
- Women's Sizes
- Men's Sizes
- Men's Shirt Sizes
- The Alpaca Collection Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Spirit Of The Andes Sizes
- Children's Sizes
- Panama Hat Sizes
Please follow these instructions to keep this product in the best condition
Remember I am a natural product. When I get wet gently blot off excess water with a clean towel. Never rub or scrub me and do not leave me near direct heat. Store me in a cool dry place.