Alpaca Fur Slippers White
Our alpaca slippers take luxury to the next level. Treat your feet by slipping into these fluffy slippers first thing in the morning and last thing at night for the ultimate cosy feeling. These aren't just any ordinary pair of slippers, you will be wearing one of the most luxurious fibres in the world on your feet and you won’t want to take them off! They can be worn all year round due to temperature regulating properties, they are odour repelling and allergy friendly.
A sumptuously soft structure makes them extremely comfortable and a supple suede sole gives good grip for mulling around the house. These really are extra special slippers like no others, fun and furry with excellent qualities, they make the perfect gift or why not treat yourself?!
Due to the nature of the fur, shades and markings can vary so may not be identical to the image.
All alpaca fur used is from alpacas that have died naturally, no alpacas are harmed.
You can gently brush the fur, we recommend using a baby’s hair brush. For a little freshen up or to lift any residue or spills, rub talcum powder in the fur and shake it off. For a more thorough wash we recommend the use of a dry cleaners.
We offer the following information as a guide to our sizes. Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of this guide, some sizes do differ. If in doubt please contact us on 01768 891440 or email us at email@example.com
With the Alpaca Clothing, please bear in mind that it has a tendency to be slightly smaller than the label suggests. If in doubt we recommend you order one size larger than expected with the Alpaca Clothing
- Alpaca Ladies Knitwear Sizes
- Alpaca Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Brax Ladies Trouser & Jeans Sizes
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Cooper, Carlos, Cesar and Erik )
- Brax Men's Trouser & Jeans Sizes (styles Ernesto, Evans and Eurex)
- Women's Sizes
- Men's Sizes
- Men's Shirt Sizes
- The Alpaca Collection Men's Knitwear Sizes
- Spirit Of The Andes Sizes
- Children's Sizes
- Panama Hat Sizes
Please follow these instructions to keep this product in the best condition
It is important that you use a reputable dry cleaner. If your garment has any stains or marks inform the dry cleaner as they may treat the area prior to cleaning, Request that the cleaning process does not involve tumbling of the garment
- Alpaca Casual Socks DenimFrom £15.00
- Alpaca Casual Socks RedFrom £15.00
- Alpaca Sock Box Casual Denim & RedFrom £30.00
- Alpaca Gift Bag£1.99
- Alpaca Socks With Cushioned Sole GreyFrom £15.00
- Alpaca Casual Socks Natural CreamFrom £15.00
- Alpaca Sock Box Casual Denim & NaturalFrom £30.00
- Alpaca Herdy Boot Socks RedFrom £22.50
- Alpaca Socks With Cushioned Sole BlackFrom £15.00
- Alpaca Socks With Cushioned Sole PinkFrom £15.00
- Alpaca Socks With Cushioned Sole BlueFrom £15.00